"Get it down!"
- Use a Wood Chipper
- Create a Lumberjack and equip him with a Chainsaw or an Axe
- Use a Woodpecker
- Use a Ladder (source, official website)
- Use a Beaver
- Throw something at it, like a Ball or Rock
- Create a black hole. The gravity will pull you and the starite into each other.
- Place an air vent under the tree and let it carry you up.
- Use a bomb, TNT, IED, mine, or nitro and activate it to blow up the tree, and collect the Starite
- Fly up with wings, winged sandals, a pterosaur, or Pegasus
- Chop down the tree with a chainsaw, saw, sword, Excalibur, zweihander, buzzsaw etc.
- Jump to it with a trampoline, moon shoes, etc.
- Glue something heavy to the side of the Starite.
- Dig underneath the tree.
- This level can appear as a time machine warp area in Super Scribblenauts, but the chances are extremly low (5% or less). To find all 121 Starites, Maxwell must visit this area. This version features a Maxwell that is not a clone. It looks like a normal Maxwell, and it briskly steps to the left and right. It can be modified with adjectives, but it can't be searched with the magnifying glass or spawned normally.