"Get it down!"
- Use a Wood Chipper
- Create a Lumberjack and equip him with a Chainsaw or an Axe
- Use a Woodpecker
- Use a Ladder (source, official website)
- Use a Beaver
- Throw something at it, like a Ball or Rock
- Create a black hole. The gravity will pull you and the starite into each other.
- Place an air vent under the tree and let it carry you up.
- Use a bomb, TNT, IED, mine, or nitro and activate it to blow up the tree, and collect the Starite
- Fly up with wings, winged sandals, a pterosaur, or Pegasus
- Chop down the tree with a chainsaw, saw, sword, Excalibur, zweihander, buzzsaw etc.
- Jump to it with a trampoline, moon shoes, etc.
- Glue something heavy to the side of the Starite.
- Dig underneath the tree.
- This level can appear as a time machine warp area in Super Scribblenauts, but the chances are extremly low (5% or less). To find all 121 Starites, Maxwell must visit this area. This version features a Maxwell that is not a clone. It looks like a normal Maxwell, and it briskly steps to the left and right. It can be modified with adjectives, but it can't be searched with the magnifying glass or spawned normally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.