After collecting 40 starites
Problem: I have a toothache! Give me something to help me take care of my teeth!
Tap Tap Tap...
Problem: I swear this is one big aquarium! Create something you would find in an aquarium and I'll show you!
Solution: Spawn a plastic coral reef for the scuba diver.
Deep Sea Buddies!
This Starite Shard unlocks Glum
Problem: Create any mythical beast to be my friend!
Solution: Give Glum a unicorn.
It's a Gusher!
This Starite Shard unlocks Bubbles
Problem: The oil is leaking! Write something to plug up the vent!
Solution: Place a plug on the source of the oil.
Dolphin Family Ties!
Problem: Our dolphin family is missing someone!
Defender of the Seas!
Problem: Give me something to bring law and order to the ocean!
Problem: I haven't evolved to live in the ocean! Help me be more like a whale!
Problem: I'm not quite intelligent enough to get this sardine tin open! Help increase my intelligence!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'smart' on the octopus.
Problem: I keep losing my gold coins! Help me find my haunted doubloon!
Solution: Go to the left and there should be a jewelry box next to Bubbles. Empty it and grab the coin and give it to the pirate.
Raise the Ghost Ship!
Get the Starite Shard: Treasure Haunt first
Problem: My ghost ship sank! Help me raise it to the surface!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'buoyant' to the ship.
Starite: The Food Chain
Description: Help the scientist by creating a food chain for them to study!
Problem 1: Help the scientist start a food chain! First, create an energy source for life!
- Create an energy source for life.
- Where does the energy for all life on earth come from?
- Create a sun.
Solution: Spawn a volcano or a sun.
Problem 2: Next, create a life form at the bottom of the food chain that can use that energy!
- Create a life form at the bottom of the food chain.
- What kind of life form is at the bottom of a food chain?
- Create seaweed.
Solution: Spawn bacteria.
Problem 3: Now create a vegetarian animal in the food chain to feed on the aquatic plants.
- Create a vegetarian animal in the food chain.
- Animals that eat plants often live on the ocean floor.
- Create a sea cucumber.
Solution: Spawn a fish.
Final Problem: Finally, create a predator at the top of the food chain that can eat anything!
- Create a predator at the top of the food chain.
- Try a large complex animal, such as a mammal.
- Create an Orca Whale.
Solution: Spawn a shark.
Starite: Undersea Tour
Description: Create exciting scenes for the undersea tourists!
Problem 1: We're on a submarine tour! The first stop is a shipwreck. Create three objects that you would find in a shipwreck.
- Create three objects that you would find in a shipwreck.
- Besides a boat, you can find a boat's cargo in a shipwreck.
- Barnacles are also known to grow on wrecked ships.
Solution: Spawn a chest, a gem and a sword.
Problem 2: Now the tourists want to see some dangerous wildlife! Create two dangerous sea creatures.
- Create two dangerous sea creatures.
- Any aquatic carnivore will please the tourists.
- An Orca Whale is a mighty predator.
Solution: Spawn a shark and a giant squid.
Problem 3: Now create two objects for an underwater battle scene that will astound the tourists!
- Create two objects for an underwater battle scene.
- What kind of weapons do submarines use?
- Submarines can be used to launch missiles.
Solution: Spawn a torpedo and a bomb.
Final Problem: Now we've arrived at the ruins of an ancient lost city. Although it looks a little plain! Create three ancient objects to impress the tourists.
- Create three ancient objects.
- A lost city would have ancient landmarks.
- Lost cities tend to be placed near volcanoes.
Solution: Spawn ruins, a church and a temple. Alternatively, you can spawn anything with the adjective 'ancient'.