After collecting 12 Starites
Vitamin D Please!
Problem: I can't feel the sunlight by the river! Create something to help me tan!
Solution: Create a sun for the sunbather.
Classic Retro Game Hopping!
Problem: Place something in between these logs to help me cross the river!
Solution: Place an alligator between the frog and the log.
Problem: The treasure will appear when the lanterns ignite!
Solution: One of the torches are extinguished. Apply the adjective 'burning' on the extinguished torch.
Problem: Please reunite me with my love!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'living' on the bridesmaid,or apply the adjective dead on the marketer.
River Speed Bump!
Problem Help me sail again!
Solution: Destroy the huge boulder first and then apply the adjective 'buoyant' on the boat.
Joining the Troop!
Problem: We only allow gorillas in our troop and you are no gorilla!
Solution: Wear a gorilla suit for the gorilla.
Upcoming Artist L.E. Phant!
Problem: Help me practice my painting!
Solution: Give the elephant a paintbrush!
Problem: I want to dance, but I don't have a beat to follow!
Solution: Give the Shaman a drum.
Photo Shy Shaman!
Problem: Help me take a picture with this local!
Solution: Give the tourist a camera.
Feeding Picky Piranhas!
Problem: We're vegetarian piranhas! What's for lunch?
Solution: Give the piranha some seaweed.
Starite: Teaching a Businessman to Fish!
Description: Turn a business man into a fisherman!
Problem 1: The man dreams of being a fisherman! Start by dressing him appropriately!
- Help me dress like a fisherman.
- This sun is burning my head.
- I would like a hat.
Solution: Give the businessman some rubber boots.
Problem 2: Next, he needs to catch some fish! Give him an object to reel them in!
- Give me a tool to catch fish.
- Give me a device that catches fish.
- I would like a fishing pole.
Solution: Spawn a harpoon for the fisherman.
Problem 3: The bass is not biting! Place something it wants in the water!
- I'm feeling hungry.
- I like eating crawling gross things.
- I love worms.
Solution: Spawn some bait for the fish and place it on the water.
Problem 4: Time to catch the rainbow halibut! It has more colorful taste!
- I like eating colorful food.
- I like eating shiny colorful objects.
- I like eating candy.
Solution: Apply the adjective 'rainbow' on the bait.
Final Problem: Now to catch a fudge Megalodon! Give the Megelodon its dinner!
- What's for dinner?
- I like me prey sweet and lively.
- I'm in the mood for a marshmallow fish.
Solution: Apply the adjective 'fudge' on the fish.
Starite: Primate Pals!
Description: Create each monkey's human friend!
Problem 1: Each monkey has a hobby! Create a human that has similar tastes to each monkey! Start by making someone for the musical monkey!
- I want a musical friend.
- I love going to concerts.
- I love hanging out with rockstars.
Solution: Give the monkey a guitarist.
Problem 2:The flying monkey grew wings after drinking a potion! Create someone for this magical monkey!
- I need a magical friend.
- I love casting magic spells.
- I want to meet a real witch.
Solution: Give the monkey a sorceress.
Problem 3: This computer loving sawy monkey loves playing video games! Create a friend for this monkey!
- I need a friend who likes video games.
- I like to eat cheese puffs and drink soda with friends.
- My friends are such a geeks.
Solution: Give the monkey a nerd.
Final Problem: This monkey is also wearing a rooster hat! Create a friend for this monkey!
- I need a friend with my fashion sense!
- I like people with rooster hats.
- I'll be friends with anyone wearing a rooster hat!
- An anaphora is a repetition of a word or phrase.
- The Starite Shard Classic Retro Game Hopping! may be a reference to the arcade game Frogger.
- For some reason, continuing after dying in this level will sometimes play the 8-bit music as if you had activated a Game or an Arcade Machine, even if you haven't.