After collecting 30 Starites
Camelcase Oasis is an oasis in the Scribblenauts Unlimited universe. Maxwell's brother Milo can be found here. There is 1 starite mission and 7 starite shards.
Far From Home!
Problem: I'm homesick!
Solution: Place an igloo for the penguin.
Barrel of Monkeys!
Problem: This toy barrel needs to be filled with something!
Solution: Place a monkey in the barrel.
Problem: Ouch! These coals are too hot!
Solution: Extinguish the coals for the firewalker with a fire extinguisher.
Fountain of Youth!
This Starite Shard unlocks Milo
Problem: Help me find the lost fountain of youth!
The Edge of the Rainbow!
Problem: I'm perplexed! It's the end of the rainbow, yet something is missing...
Solution: Spawn a pot of gold for the Leprechaun.
Flying Carpet Ride!
Problem: Take me for a ride!
Solution: Ride the magic carpet.
Charmed I'm Sure!
Problem: These snakes look angry, I need to charm them somehow!
Solution: Give the snake charmer a flute.
Starite: Maxwell the Great
Description: Travellers come seeking to have their wishes granted by the genie. Give them what they seek!
Problem 1: The great genie Maxwell offers 3 wishes to those who find him! Give the merchant three things to sell!
Problem 2: The desert is no place for a vampire! Please grant me three wishes to make it more bearable.
- The desert is no place for a vampire! Please grant me three wishes to make it more bearable.
- I really don't like the sun.
- Give me sunscreen, a parasol and a coffin.
Final Problem: I want to be more funny! Please grant me three wishes.
- I want to be more funny! Please grant me three wishes.
- I love putting on a show.
- Give me makeup, a pie and a horn.
Solution: Give the clown a slide whistle, and two of the items in the third hint.
- camelCase is a term for the practice of writing compound words where the word will start with a lowercase letter and the concentrated word's first letter is capitalized. A camel case can start with a capital letter or a lowercase letter.