Creature, Scary, Undead
Death is a deity that has the ability to kill any living object.
Death is the most dangerous NPC in-game, capable of killing any living creature with a single touch.
Death has a total of 250 health points, capable of taking various shots from the bazooka. God is not hostile towards it, since its death touch isn't considered an attack, but death can instantly kill him with its touch.
In Scribblenauts Unmasked it can only kill one creature per level, after killing it will self-destruct.
Giving a taming adjective (mind control device, cupid arrow, friendly adjective...) to Death does not work since its touch isn't an attack, but it isn't totally unavoidable, here are some way to survive it:
- Giving the Nonhazardous removes its death touch, however it still tries to use it;
- The Immortal adjective makes it unable to kill you;
- The Force Field makes Death unable to touch you;
- When Death has the Blind adjective makes it ignore every living creature around it;
- Strangely, if you give it the unavoidable adjective, it will follow you around but not try to kill you, rendering it harmless. This applies even when it is given any sort of weapon.
- Headless Horseman
- Skeleton Warrior
- In the original Scribblenauts, Death had adjectives related to various cultural interpretations of death, for some reason, a lot of synonyms were removed in later games, these being:
- Azrael, an angel in the Abrahamic religions;
- Baron Sademi, one of the loa of Haitian Vodou;
- Hades, god of the dead in ancient Greek;
- Mors, the personification of death in Roman mythology;
- Thanatos, the personification of death in Greek mythology;
- Yama, god of death in Hinduism, Buddhism and Sikhism.
- In Scribblenauts Remix, if you make it angry, it will do plasma damage from punching, not instant death. This shows that instant death is just an ability, also its "interact" emotion.