|Dot The Island|
After collecting 40 Starites
Dot the Island is an island on a giant turtle that stays afloat in the middle of the ocean. This level has 1 Starite Mission and 10 Starite Shards to be collected. In the map of Lily's globe, it looks like a regular island.
They Sunk My Ship!
Problem: I need a kind of boat I can take into combat!
Solution: Give the admiral a battleship.
The Undersea World!
Problem: I want to go diving, but I'm not properly equipped!
Solution: Give the swimmer an oxygen tank.
Oil Rig Emergency!
Problem: My oil rig is burning! Please put it out!
Soluton: Extinguish the flame on the oil rig or apply the adjective 'extinguished' on the oil rig for th scientist.
Far Away Land!
Problem: If someone would change the weather, I could find the floating castle!
Solution: Spawn wind for the mechanic an place the wind under her ornithopter.
Get the 'Far Away Land' Starite Shard first.
Problem: This place is fantastic! But it's so defenseless...
Solution: Spawn a guard for the mechanic.
You're a Pirate!
Problem: Dress me like a pirate and I'll captain that ship at sea!
Solution: Give the ensign a pirate hat.
You're a Viking!
Problem: Dress me like a viking and I'll captain that ship at sea!
Solution: Give the squire a beard.
Problem: Her beautiful voice is hypnotizing me!
Solution: Don't kill the siren, apply the adjective 'deaf' on the sailor.
The Siren's Call!
Get the 'Spellbound Sailor' Starite Shard first
Problem: I'm so lonely! Help me enhance me voice to find a friend!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'loud' on the siren.
Signal For Help!
Problem: I'm shipwrecked! Give me something to signal a rescue!
Solution: Give the sailor a flare.
Starite: A Dark and Floody Night
Description: Help the lighthouse keeper keep his lighthouse safe through the storm!
Problem 1: There's a storm coming that will flood the island! The lighthouse keeper's wife needs something to contain their valuables!
- We need something to contain our valuables,
- What kind of objects are used to store other objects?
- Put a crate near the helicopter.
Solution: Give the lighthouse keeper's wife a chest.
Problem 2: We can't get any reception in this storm! Create something tall and thin to boost our signal!
- We need something tall and thin to boost our signal.
- Try using a tall, thin object to replace the antenna.
- A flagpole can be used as an antenna.
Solution: Give the lighthouse keeper an antenna (metal)
Final Problem: The island is flooding! Keep the lantern of the lighthouse above water until the flood recedes or the incoming ship will crash!
- Keep the lanturn of the lighthouse above water until the flood recedes.
- Try using an object that can get rid of water.
- The storm clouds can be destroyed.
Solution: Pick up the lanturn and fly to the top the screen or apply the adjective 'nonexistent' to the storm clouds.
- The Starite Shard, Spellbound Sailor! refers to the what sirens do to sailors in Greek Mythology. Sailors will refuse to leave and starve to death due to the siren's song.