|Full Stop Diner|
After collecting 3 Starites
Full Stop Diner is a restaurant that resides in Hyphen Heights. This level has 2 full Starite missions and 9 Starite Shards that need to be collected.
Problem: I'm so bored! Give me something to entertain myself!
Get the 'Bored Boyfriend' Starite Shard first.
Problem: I wish he would give me something to make me feel better!
Problem: Help! The oven is on fire!
Solution: Extinguish the burning stove with a water like object. (E.g rain, water, or oddly enough, any crying npc) Alternatively, you can simply apply the adjective "extinguished" to the stove, or just use a fire extinguisher.
Problem: We won't pass the health inspection with these bugs around!
Solution: Destroy the bugs upstairs for the sanitation supervisor, or apply an adjective to make the bugs eatable, (E.g. sweet, tasty, eatable) and spawn an object that eats. (e.g. Gorge).
Put on Ice!
Problem: I'm trapped in the freezer! Help me out and warm me up!
Solution: Tap or click on the freezer and select 'Empty.' After he is free, give him a warm object. (E.g. fire, radiator, or a furnace) Alternatively, you can just apply the adjective "warm" or "hot" to the scullion so he can heat up.
Problem: We're looking for a suitable individual to join our club!
Doggy Date Night!
Problem: When will dinner arrive?
Solution: Give the two dogs a food type object (e.g. spaghetti) or spawn and animal with the adjective 'boney'.
Problem: Oops! I forgot to fill the box with a gift!
Problem: The billboard needs to show what we sell here!
Starite: Dinner Service
Description: Feed the hungry guests!
Problem 1: This restaurant has very different customers! Feed the school boy something to help him grow!
- Give me something to help me grow.
- Vegetables are good for me, but I don't like how they taste.
- Candy tastes way better than vegetables.
Problem 2: The vampire wants to try something new! Give him something to quench his thirst.
- Feed me something similar to blood.
- I need a beverage that is the same color as blood.
- I always wanted to try juice.
Solution: Give the vampire a red beverage (E.g. tomato juice, tomato soup)
Problem 3: The robot is here for an upgrade! Feed it something a robot might eat!
- I want to eat something electronic.
- I'm hungry for something metal.
- I could really go for a CD.
Solution: A. Give the robot human food (E.g. hamburger, steak, salad) to make him a cyborg
B. Give the robot something electronic (E.g. CD, calculator, battery) to make him an android
Final Problem: The cannibal has shown up for the special! Write something for the cannibal to dine on!
- I will have my usual.
- I'll have whatever is flesh, I mean, fresh.
- Do you need both arms? I would love to taste one.
Solution: Give the cannibal a body part, (E.g. brain, arm, head) or a person (Man, nerd, thief) to eat.
Starite: Chef's Apprentice!
Description: Give the chef ingredients to make meals for each customer!
- Give me the ingredients of a pizza.
- I need ingredients to make the pizza crust and sauce.
- I could use ingredients for different toppings.
Problem 1.2 The pizza now needs a secret ingredient! Use the notepad to add that something special!
Solution: Pretty much any pizza item works here, so pick what ever you want!
- Give me ingredients to bake a magical phoenix.
- Add something that all birds have.
- A phoenix is magical and fiery. Try adding ingredients that are similar.
Final Problem: Our last customer wants us to bake a motorcycle! Place three ingredients in the oven to create one!
- The motorcycle will need something to roll on.
- I need very strong material to make the frame.
- I need something to create the windshield.
Solution: Give the chef something to role with (E.g. wheel, tire), a material to construct the base, (E.g. metal, steel, glass) and an inner component (E.g. exhaust, engine, motor)
When you finish the mission, the chef will steal the customer's bike, and you will receive your starite.
- 'Full Stop' is another term to call a period, which ends sentences.
- The Starite Shard Doggy Date Night maybe a reference to the Disney movie Lady and the Tramp
- Porcupine spawns in "Dinner Service" on Full Stop Diner.