Guest Objects are items or characters belonging to fictional worlds other than Scribblenauts included in Scribblenauts games as a special gesture from third parties.
Scribblenauts/Super Scribblenauts (Japanese version only)
In Japan, Konami published Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts instead of WB (The publishers of the US and EU versions.) Because they had the Japanese Intellectual Property, they were able to add characters from various Konami franchises into the games. These include:
- Solid Snake, Old Snake and Big Boss from the Metal Gear series.
- Goemon and Ebisumaru from the Legend of the Mystical Ninja Series.
- Alucard from The Castlevania series.
- The Vic Viper from the Gradius series.
- Manaka from the Loveplus series.
Scribblenauts Unlimited on Wii U contains items and characters from Nintendo's Super Mario and The Legend of Zelda series, probably as a special launch game incentive for the console.
Confirmed objects include:
- Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi (red, yellow, green, light blue, blue, pink, black, and white), Toad, Bowser, Super Mushroom, Fire Flower, Super Star, Goomba, Koopa Troopa (red and green), Boo, Shy Guy, Yoshi Egg, Coins, Bob-Omb and Chain Chomp from the Mario series.
- Link, Zelda, Navi, Epona, Goron, Tingle, Sheik, Ganondorf, Ganon, Dark Link, Beedle, Ocarina, Hookshot, Triforce, Rupee, Master Sword, and Hylian Shield from The Legend of Zelda.
Special interactions are programmed between characters and items, for example Link will use the Ocarina to summon Epona and ride her, Mario will attack Bowser.
Object editing has been disabled for any objects that are Intellectual Property of Nintendo.
Due to the lateness of the deal with Nintendo, and the production time of game cartridges, Fifth Cell was unable to add the objects to the 3DS version, though they could be added to the game on a later date through update or DLC. However, they did add the Tanuki Suit, Raccoon Tail, and Frog Suit from the Mario Series.
The Nintendo objects will not be included on the PC version of the game for obvious intellectual property reasons. But the Tanuki Suit also works on PC, as it was included with the Frog Suit as an easter egg before the deal with Nintendo (they were seen at E3).
Same Apply as PC and 3DS. They also did add the Tanuki Suit, Raccoon Tail, and Frog Suit from the Mario Series. But, there is a major differences between 3DS and PCs. Instead of not having Object Editor, they included several exclusive characters who is only playable in Avatar and needs to be paid about (depends on what countries money)and a free playground, who also needs to be paid. Those are:
- Pack 1: Maxwell Clone (White), Maxwell Clone (Blue), Maxwell Clone (Green), Maxwell Clone (Yellow),
- NOTE: They don't need to be paid, you will get free by signing in WB account
- Pack 2: Corporate Werewolf, Cthulhu Maxwell, Skelly Suit, Tattered Ghost, Witch
- Pack 3: Deep Sea Diver, Ghost Hunter, Queen of the Skies, Safari Master, Space Explorer
- Pack 4: Alien Caeser, Hipster Lincoln, Kitty Mozart, Mummy Cleopatra, Robo Einstein