After collecting 50 Starites
Kana Craters is a space level of Scribblenauts Unlimited. It takes place on the Moon. It has craters on the floor making the environment bumpy. Maxwell's brother Buzz can be found here.
Problem: There has to be cheese here! Give me something to help mine for it!
Solution: Give the mouse a pickaxe.
Whalers on the Moon!
Problem: I need a vessel to pursue the space whale.
Solution: Give the Arctic native a rocket ship or anything that's ridable which can fly.
Moon with a View!
Problem: I can't see Earth because this asteroid is in the way!
Solution: Make the asteroid disappear with a weapon or move it by picking it up.
Problem: Help me collect the space junk in this trash can!
Solution: Fly around the level and pick up a flying smelly pizza, a bolt, and a flying smelly can and put them inside the trash can.
Adrift in Space!
This Starite Shard will unlock Buzz
Problem: Give me something to propel myself back to the space station!
Solution: Give Buzz a jetpack or extinguisher.
Problem: Give me some vegetation to grow on the moon!
Solution: Give the botanist any kind of plant.
Problem: Clear the ground for landing!
Solution: Destroy the stalagmite by explosives.
Lost in Translation!
Problem: I have no idea what this thing is saying!
Solution: Spawn in a translator for the alien.
Problem: Dare to jump over the crater with a lunar rover?
Solution: Ride the vehicle and it will jump over the crater.
Starite: Danger: Black Hole
Description: Create Objects to clog the black hole!
Problem 1: Oh no! That black hole threatens to destroy our planet! Place someone who can study it inside this cannon!
- Place someone who can study the black hole inside of the cannon.
- Place someone who studies space inside of the cannon.
- An astronaut is used to being in space. Place one in the cannon.
Solution: Spawn in a scientist and place it inside of the cannon.
Problem 2: It doesn't look like the researcher is coming back! Try to clog the black hole with something hairy!
- Fill the cannon with something that could clog a drain.
- Place something that is covered in hair or fur inside of the cannon.
- A hairball can clog drains, I bet it can clog a black hole.
Solution: Spawn in a Sasquatch and place it inside the cannon.
Problem 3: The hair didn't work either! Try using the cannon to drive something into the black hole!
- Fill the cannon with something that could drive into the black hole.
- A motor vehicle might be large enough to stop the black hole.
- I want to send a car into the black hole by using the cannon.
Solution: Spawn in a truck and place it in the cannon.
Problem 4: None of these solutions are working! Now it's time to use force! Load the cannon with something that will blow up the black hole!
- Place something in the cannon that will blow up the black hole.
- Give the cannon some sort of explosive military device.
- Load a missile into the cannon.
Solution: Spawn in a nuke and place it in the cannon.
Problem 5: The researcher has the solution! Make the black hole implode by sending in another object with immense mass! Quick! Load the cannon!
- Load the cannon with something huge.
- Place any planet in the cannon.
- Mercury is a small planet, I bet it would fit in the cannon.
Solution: Place a star in the cannon.
Starite: Martian Invader From Space!
Description: Ward off the incoming invaders!
Problem 1: Martians are invading the lunar settlement! Create something that will chase away the invading alien cats!
- Do your best to scare me away.
- I'm afraid of the same things as Earth cats.
- Show me a dog and I'll run away.
Problem 2: The cats are gone but now the Martians dropped off space zombies! They look hungry! Write something to feed them and maybe they'll go away!
- Zombie hungry.
- We have the same diet as cannibals.
- We eat humans, too.
Problem 3: The martians destroyed the entire farm! Write a place to withstand the martians attacks!
- We need to stay somewhere safe.
- We need some place that can withstand a bolt of lightning.
- We need some shelter from bombs.
Problem 4: The martians changed the sprout into a man-eating plant! Do whatever it takes to protect the shelter from this creature!
- Protect the settlement from the plant.
- Use any means necessary to destroy the plant.
- A death ray can destroy anything.
- Kana is a Japanese writing system.
- The Starite Shard Moon Gold refers to a statement saying that the Moon is made out of green cheese.
- The Starite Shard Space Junk is a reference to Space Junk Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy.
- The Starite Shard Whalers on the Moon is a reference to a song from the second episode of Futurama, "The Series Has Landed".