|Land of Sweet Hyperbole|
After collecting 3 starites.
Not In Kansas Anymore!
Problem: I have no idea where I am...
Solution: Give him a map.
There's Science To Do
Problem: Being a princess is cool, but science seems so much cooler.
Solution: Create a scientist.
Taking Candy From A...
Problem: That kid stole my lollipop! Get it back!
Solution: Steal the lollipop from the kid and give it to the girl.
Problem: WAAAAAA Why did you take my lollipop?
Solution: Create a new lollipop and give it to the tourist.
Problem: The giant is drinking the lake away!
Solution: Add the adjective 'hydrated' to the giant.
Sweet, Sweet Fuel
Problem: My candy racecar is out of fuel! Needs some sort of sweet liquid!
Problem: There are rodents in my shop! Get them out of there stat!
Solution: Put an exterminator in the shop.
Problem: Everything around here is too unhealthy for me to eat!
Keeper Of Keys
Problem: I dropped the key to this car somewhere...
Solution: The key is in one of the boxes in the shop.
Starite: The Candy Festival
Description: Help the town prepare for the candy festival.
Problem 1: We need to prepare for the festival. Create some sort of sweet centerpiece in front of the town hall.
- Anything with sugar would work.
- You can even use adjectives to make something work.
- Have you tried an apple? Make sure to place it right in front of city hall.
Solution: Place an apple.
Problem 2: Great! Now we need some entertainment to really get this party started.
- What kind of performer might be good for a festival?
- Music is always a safe bet.
- I know! A singer would be a great choice!
Solution: Place a singer.
Problem 3: Oh no! The power's gone out! Help us get it back on!
- I don't think it has anything to do with the electronics themselves.
- Maybe we blew out the generator or something?
- I got it! We need a new power source. Maybe a battery?
Solution: Place a battery.
Problem 4: In all the commotion, the town's cute animal mascot ran off! We need another one fast.
- You'll need an animal and an adjective.
- Our last mascot was a small-sized horse, so something like that.
- Maybe a pink cat or a baby penguin.
Problem 5: It was as I feared, this festival is cursed! Quick, Find a way to break the curse.
- It's as if our luck just ran out.
- Holy things are typically effective against curses.
- Maybe a leprechaun has enough luck to help us here?
Solution: Spawn a leprechaun.
Starite: Witch's Relocation
Description: The witch is relocating here, help her set up a new candy home!
Problem 1: I'm moving here and need to set up my new house. First, we'll need to clear off the land.
- I can't build my house if there's vegetation in the way.
- An axe might be able to help get rid of these trees and shrubs.
- A lumberjack will take care of this for you.
Solution: Spawn a lumberjack.
Problem 2: This house is too ordinary. Give it an adjective to help it fit in with the area better.
- Everything around here is full of candy and sugar.
- Even the ground is made out of a sweet dessert.
- Make the house delicious.
Solution: Give the house the adjective delicious.
Problem 3: The yard is looking a little plain. Let's spice it up with at least three sweet treats.
- I'll use my magic on them to let you know they're in the right place.
- You can use anything sweet or sugary food, I don't mind.
- Put three pieces of candy around my house.
Solution: Place any three pieces of candy down.
Problem 4: Oh no, the house is too delicious and people are coming to eat it! Help me run them off.
- What can I use to frighten them away?
- Maybe some sort of weapon?
- Make me scary or give me a sword.
Solution: Give the witch a sword.
Problem 5: Whew that was close! Can you give me some sort of animal companion to help me watch out for my home?
- Really, any sort of animal will do.
- I do love all animals equally, so anything will do.
- Give me a dog.
Solution: Spawn a dog.