There are 31 shards in the Living category.
- Get milk from something that says "moo!"
- To complete: Spawn a cow, and pet it.
Age old riddle!
- Create the answer to the riddle "What is black and white and red all over?"
Are you my Mommy?
- Warm an object so that it hatches a chick!
- Give the headless horseman what he is missing!
- Create a developer! Find their names in the credits!
- Get a ninja and a pirate together so they can resolve their differences!
- To complete: Spawn a ninja. Spawn a pirate. Put them together.
- Apply an adjective to a garden gnome to bring it to life!
- To complete: Spawn a garden gnome, and give it the living adjective.
- Apply an adjective to a skeleton to bring it back to life!
- To complete: Spawn a skeleton, and give it the living adjective.
I wanna be a real duck!
- Apply an adjective to the duck decoy to bring it to life!
- To complete: Spawn a duck decoy, and give it the living adjective.
- Apply an adjective to the marionette to bring it to life!
- To complete: Spawn a marionette, and give it the living adjective.
No harm no fowl!
- Create an object that is used while hunting ducks and use it to attract a duck!
- To complete: Spawn a duck call, spawn a duck nearby, use the duck call to play music.
- Create a wingless bird and ring something to help it get its wings back!
- To complete: Spawn a wingless bird. Spawn a bell. Use the bell to play music.
Wax and Feathers!
- Help Icarus fulfill his destiny by getting him to fly too close to what the Earth orbits!
- To complete: Spawn a sun. Spawn Icarus nearby.
- There are plenty of eggs but not enough baby chicks. Place a Rooster in the house hens live in!
- To complete: Spawn a coop. Spawn a Rooster and put it in the coop.
Liar liar pants on fire!
- Place two people who don't tell the truth next to each other!
- To complete: Spawn a liar. Spawn another liar nearby.
That's my lucky coin!
- Return a gold coin that was taken from a pot of gold to the rightful owner!
- To complete: Spawn a pot o gold and empty it. Spawn a leprechaun nearby.
Beauty and the beast mode!
- The beauty queen is tired of being pretty all the time. Help her transform into a werewolf!
- To complete: Spawn a full moon. Spawn a lycanthropic beauty queen.
Six feet plunder!
- Help the grave robber make a living by creating something the grave robber can rob!
- To complete: Spawn a grave. Spawn a grave robber nearby.
Winner winner chicken dinner!
- Unite the game show host with a person who plays on a game show!
- To complete: Spawn a game show host and a game show contestant nearby.
To the dogs!
- Create someone who catches or trains dogs and provide them with a problematic dog to deal with!
- To complete: Spawn a dog trainer and a puppy.
Do as I command!
- Create someone with the highest rank in the army and provide them with someone of lower rank that they can order around!
- To complete: Spawn a general and a private.
It is easy to see, those are giants!
- Give Don Quixote something to destroy that he wrongly believes to be a giant!
- To complete: Spawn don quixote and a windmill nearby.
Roller rough up!
- Create multiple roller derby girls and a place for them to "derby!"
- To complete: Spawn a roller derby, a roller derby girl, then another roller derby girl.
Here kitty kitty!
- Create the king of the jungle and someone to tame it!
- To complete: Spawn a lion tamer and a lion.
Use your inside roar!
- Help everyone else in the jungle get a good nights sleep by applying an adjective to a lion that makes it less noisy!
- To complete: Give a lion the adjective quiet.
- Provide a bull for a professional who fights them!
- To complete: Spawn a bullfighter and a bull.
I want you! To help with training!
- Create any military personnel and have them report to boot came to help with training!
- To complete: Spawn a bootcamp and a private nearby.
The caged bird never sings!
- Quiet any bird by putting it in a birdcage!
- To complete: Spawn a birdcage and put a canary inside it.
Can't make him drink!
- Lead a horse to a water trough!
- To complete: Spawn a trough and a horse.
Your wish is my command!
- Use what a genie lives in to summon a genie, then use the genie to make a wish!
- To complete: Spawn a magic lamp, empty it, then use the genie that appears to make wish.
Speaking to the oysters!
- Unite a large tusked aquatic mammal with a craftsman who works with wood!
- To complete: Spawn a walrus and a carpenter.
- The shard Are you my Mommy? is a reference to the book of the same name.
- The shard Speaking to the oysters! is a reference to Alice in Wonderland.
- The shard Wax and Feathers! is a Greek mythology reference, Icarus flew too close to the sun on wings of feathers and wax.
- The shard Liar Liar Pants On Fire can be completed using two politicians; a reference to the common belief that all politicians are liars.
- The shard It Is Easy To See! Those Are Giants! is a reference to Don Quixote, who mistook windmills for giants and tried slaying them
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.