After collecting 8 Starites
|The Metaforest is a rainforest and one of the areas in the third set to be unlocked in Scribblenauts Unlimited. Maxwell's 3 siblings Jack, Serenity, and Patches can be encountered here. It was featured heavily in the demos of the game, being the only explorable area. The name is a portmanteau of metaphor and forest.|
Problem: These bugs are endless! Help me keep them away!
Solutions: Give a bug spray to the backpacker.
Sleeping in the Elements!
Problem: This isn't a comfortable place to sleep! Create something better for the backpacker.
Solutions: Spawn a bed.
Problem: My nose isn't good enough to sniff out truffles alone!
Solutions: Spawn a pig.
Save the Owls!
This Starite Shard unlocks Serenity
Problem: Help stop Jack from cutting down this tree!
Solutions: Give a 'sleepy' adjective to Jack or place ninja to kill Jack.
Just Doing My Job!
This Starite Shard unlocks Jack
Problem: I'm just trying to pay my bills! Help me cut down this tree!
Solutions: Give an axe to Jack.
This Starite Shard unlocks Patches
The Fixer Upper!
Problem: Help us finish our treehouse!
Solutions: Give the camera to the journalist.
Raised By Wolves!
Problem: If I could raise a human cub...
Solutions: Give a baby to the wolves.
Flowers Into Fruit!
Problem: Pollinate the Fruit Tree!
Starite: The Merit Badge
Description: Help the Scout earn his Merit Badge!
Problem 1: First, Give him a tool to carve his log!
- Give me a tool to carve this log.
- Give me something sharp.
- I can use a chisel to carve wood.
- Give me something to put the dummy out.
- Give me something wet.
- I can put the fire out with a bottle of water.
Problem 2.2: Now that the fire is out, give the scout something to fix the dummy's wounds.
- Give me something to fix the dummy's wounds.
- Give me medical supplies.
- I can fix the dummy with a bandage.
Solutions: Give a bandage to the boy.
Problem 3.1: Time for target shooting! Start by giving the scout proper safety equipment.
- Give me safety equipment.
- I need to protect my eyes and ears.
- Give me goggles.
Solutions: Give the goggles to the boy.
Problem 3.2: Now it's time for target practice! Give the scout a weapon to shoot the target!
- Give me a weapon to shoot.
- Give me a weapon that can shoot bullets.
- I can use a pistol to shoot the target.
- This area has the most brothers in the game.
- The Raised by Wolves shard is a reference to the story of Rome being founded, which is the story of Romulus and Remus.
- It could also be a reference to The Jungle Book
- This level is a pun on "metaphor"