Object Editor is a feature of Scribblenauts Unlimited.
(add some stuff about the graphical part and what buttons do what)
- foxy Source Object: The object you picked when you created this. Most inaccessible object properties are hardcoded to this object's source properties.
- Alive: Whether object moves around and has behaviors.
- Objects React To It As It's A: How other react to it as.
- Source Audio: How it will sound when it drops, activates, etc.
- Health: 40
- Apply Gravity :yes
- Weight: How heavy the object is. Doesn't affect air buoyancy.no
- Buoyancy: Whether it floats, sinks, or stays in place when put in water.? Doesn't affect air buoyancy.yes
- This Object Spawns On Fire:
- Reaction to Fire: Whether object suffers no damage, is damaged, or explodes.
- Explosion Type: Size of explosion if "Reaction to Fire" is "Explode".
- This Object Can Be Set On Fire: Automatically set if it spawns on fire.
- This Object Generates Electricity: Whether it generates Electricity or not.
- This Object Gets Shocked By Electricity: Whether it gets shocked or not. Shockproof or not without the adjective.
- When Electrified, It Shocks Other Objects: Does it shock other objects? For example, Transformers.
- Weapon Type:
- None: Object is not a weapon.
- Bash: Hits others.
- Chop: Works like a sword.
- Explode: Explodes on activation.
- Throw: Thrown to others.
- Throw Explode: Explodes when thrown.
- Shoot: Fires a bullet that vanishes on impact.
- Shoot Explode: Fires a bullet that explodes on impact.
- Cannon: Fires its contents in an arc path. Contents are not destroyed.
- Weapon Damage: Damage the attack or thrown object does.
- Projectile It Shoots: Object shot as a bullet. No matter what gets shot, it'll still fly straight and pop on impact like a bullet.
- Explosion Type: Size of explosion.
- Container Size: Influences size of objects that can be placed in it.
- This Object Has A Lid:
- Object It Contains: Object is created with this object inside it.
- When Equipped: What movement modes the object will give to its wielder.
- When Alive: What movement modes the object can use by itself when alive.
- When Driven: What movement modes the object can use when driven by a pilot.
- Movement Speed: Speed object moves, or speed it gives to wielder.
- Jump Height:
- Can Wear Hats And Glasses: Works on all objects, even equippable ones.
- Can Sit On Things:
- Can Pick Things Up:
- Can Wear Wings And Backpacks:
- Can Be Sat Upon: Same as the adjective Ridable.
- Equip Options: Where the object is carried: on hands, head, face or back. Object still needs to be large enough to be worn or small enough to carry.
Behaviors tell alive objects how to react to certain object types. If you type an object's name, you will get a list of types that object belongs to: For example, Apple belongs to 'Food', 'Fruit', 'Classroom', and several others.
- Eat: Meat
- Run Away:
- The Following Object Hangs From It: Writing an object here will add three copies of it as extensions to the object's body, similar to a cherry tree.
- It Emits An Elemental Object, Like A Storm: Fairly self-explanatory.
- Storm Object Type: Various hard-coded effects the object can emit.
- Wheel Object Type: Object used as a wheel.
- Number of Wheels: From 1 to 4. After adding them, position them correctly on the main editor.
The most complex section of the editor by far, the script editor lets you add some complex effects to your creation.