|Payper N. Penitentiary|
After collecting 16 Starites
Payper N. Penitentiary is a prison. It houses many fairytale creatures like the easter bunny, tooth fairy, and werewolf. This is also where the player can find Maxwell's brother, Bruiser.
NPCs and objects present: Sniper, Rifle, Crusader, Villain, Boss, Dark Knight, Sword, Table, Cake, Chef, Switch (3x), Steel Door (3x), Bruiser, Gnome, Easter Bunny, Stool, Egg, Werewolf, Tooth Fairy, Santa, Princess, Rogue.
Blending In, Breaking Out!
Problem: Give me something to blend into the environment and make my escape!
Solution: Give the Crusader an Invisibility Cloak or give the adjective invisible.
Evil Loves Company!
Problem: All super villains have an evil animal companion! I need one!
Problem: We need someone who would want to watch these televisions all day!
Enlightening a Knight!
Problem: I want to talk to someone who will help me down the righteous path!
This Starite Shard unlocks Bruiser
Problem: Conceal something in my cake to help my friend burrow through the prison walls!
Far From Gnome!
Problem: Show me something from the yard I was stolen from!
Splash of Color!
Problem: Living here hinders my creativity! Help me paint this egg!
Solution: Give the egg an adjective like Rainbow
Problem: I want a fang from that werewolf!
Problem: This prison food does not follow my strict fattening diet!
The Princess and the Prison!
Problem: Help bridge the gap between the princess and me!
Problem: These watch towers don't come with a bathroom!
Solution: Give the sniper a toilet.
Description: Give each prisoner a reminder of home!
Problem 1: Each person needs a cellmate that they have something in common with! The football player needs to room with someone involved in sports!
- Give me an athletic roommate.
- Place someone else who plays sports in here.
- Give me someone who plays baseball.
Solution: Use the third hint, provide the football player with a Jock
Problem 2: The halfling was captured during an important quest! Give the halfling a member of her adventuring party!
- Give me someone to bring along on adventures.
- Give me someone who wields a sword.
- I need a knight.
Problem 3: The trombone player misses making music with others! Write someone to join the band!
- I need someone to join my band.
- Give me someone else who plays music.
- Give me someone who can play guitar.
Solution: Use the third hint, provide the trombone player with a Singer, or the player can use Scratch
Problem 4: The actress misses practicing her lines with other thespians! Write someone from the movie industry that she can practice with!
- I need someone to help me practice my script.
- Give me someone who can act.
- Give me some kind of actor.
Solution: Use the third hint, provide the actress with a Stunt Double, or the player can use Flux or even Shakespeare.
Problem 5: The scientist needs someone to share concepts with! Give him another member of the scientific community!
- A second scientist opinion never hurts.
- I need someone who knows about biology.
- I want a biologist to talk to.
Solution: Use the third hint, provide the scientist a chemist, or the player can use Poindexter or even Einstein.
Final Problem: The cosplayer is a huge fan of video games and anime! Create someone from nerd culture that he can talk to!
- I want to room with someone from nerd culture.
- I want to meet an ancient assassin.
- Give me a ninja to train with.
Solution: Use the third hint, provide the cosplayer with another cosplayer or a gamer. You can also give him a maid. This is a reference to anime.
Starite: Prison Break!
Descrition: Help Maxwell escape from the prison!
Problem 1: Maxwell needs to escape prison! Give the tired guard a place to sit and he might unlock the gate!
- I've been on my feet too long.
- I would love a place to sit.
- Give me a chair to relax on.
Solution: Give the security guard a Beanbag Chair or use the third hint
Problem 2: The guard unlocked the door! Now a ghost stands in the way! It can't open the door without a physical presence!
- I need a physical body.
- Give me someone to possess.
- Place a human in my room.
Solution: Give the redcoat any humanoid objects
Problem 3: The ghost scared the door open! Now a prisoner is craving a hearty meal! Give him something filling!
- Give me something hearty to eat.
- Give me meat from an animal.
- Give me steak.
Solution: Give him any food.
Problem 4: The prisoner destroyed the door! A con man has agreed to help Maxwell through the next door, but he needs a disguise to fool the camera!
- What can I wear to make the camera think I'm an officer?
- Give me something a police man wears,
- Give me a police hat.
Solution: Give the con artist a Police Suit or use the third hint.
Final Problem: Running the security system is a lonely job! The programmer has been here for too long and misses his furry pet! Give him man's best friend!
- I miss my pet.
- Give me a small canine breed.
- Give me a Corgi.
Solution: Give the programmer any breed of dog. Hamsters and cats work to.
Starite: The Gauntlet!
Description: Reach the Starite in the tower!
Problem 1.1: Complete the gauntlet to reach the Starite! Begin by getting out of this room!
- Escape from this room.
- Use the button to open the door.
- Place a box on the button and leave the room.
Solution: Place anything heavy on the button.
Problem 1.2: A hallway of fire blocks the path! Make it safely through the door!
- Reach the end of the hallway.
- Try to extinguish the fires.
- Use water to put out the flames.
Solution: Use Rain to extinguish the fire or the third hint or spawn firefighters.
Problem 2: Make it through to the next door! Beware of falling objects!
- Make it to the end of the hall.
- Tripwires activate booby traps
- Stand in the middle of the room to avoid the walls
Solution: Use third hint or just wait on the first floor and use humanoid objects to move to the tripwires.
Problem 3: The robot guard stands watch! Quickly make it safely!
- Make it to the door without being locked in the room.
- Use adjectives to help Maxwell run faster.
- Apply sonic on Maxwell and run.
Solution: Use adjectives like fast or speedy on Maxwell.
Problem 4.1: The Starite is open for the taking! Grab it!
- Grab the Starite.
- Please grab the Starite.
- Ignore the trap and grab the Starite.
Solution: Just grab the Starite.
Optional Solution: Apply the adjective Tiny on the tripwire, apply the adjectives tiny and flying to get around the tripwire without destroying the Starite.
Problem 4.2: The Starite was destroyed! Make it to the time machine to set things right!
- Reach the time machine by taking the long way around.
- Bring the key to the locked door.
- Wait on the second floor and use a fan to move the spiked ball.
Solution: Use the third hint or use give any object the adjective 'windy' or you could turn yourself molecular and flying and fly over the top.
Problem 4.3: Time to head outside! Flip the switch to open the door!
- Find a way outside.
- Maxwell is too big to fit through the door.
- Apply small to Maxwell and go under the door.
Solution: Apply an adjective to Maxwell like tiny or miniature. if you applied molecular before this should be easy.
Problem 5: Find a way to traverse over the prison! Watch for potential hazards!
- Make it to the prison rooftop.
- Press the button to open the gates.
- Use the air vent to blow an object into the button.
Solution: Wait inside and use any object to make the 2 exploding barrels explode. Then use the thrid hint.
Problem 6: Lightning storms protect the top of this prison! Cross the roof!
- Carefully cross the rooftop.
- Wait for the lightning to disappear before crossing the roof.
- Watch the lightning to learn the rhythm.
Solution: Be careful and try to memorize the pattern.
Final Problem 1: Make it to the time machine but watch out for strong gusts! Those spikes are dangerous!
- Avoid the spikes to reach the time machine.
- Watch the leaf to determine when to move.
- Run as soon as the leaf reaches the spikes.
Solution: Time yourself when on when you have to move
Final Problem 2: All of the challenges have been completed! Now use the time machine for a second chance to grab the Starite.
- Hop in the time machine for a second chance.
- Use the time machine to travel to the past.
- Activate the time machine.
Solution: It's pretty easy.
- Payper N. Penitentiary is a play on the phrase "paper and pen": PAyPER N. (and) PENitentiary.
- The Starite Shard mission used to unlock Bruiser could be a reference to the Henry Stickmin game "Escaping the Prison" which involved the main character breaking out of prison because of something stashed in a cake delivered to him.
- The Starite that gets destroyed in "The Gauntlet" can be collected by deactivating or bypassing the tripwire.