After collecting 24 Starites
Pilcrow Peaks is a type of mountain range and a ski resort. This is one of the stages where you need to reset to get all Starite Shards. Maxwell's brother Flurry is encounted in this level.
Frightened Furry Friends!
Problem: That trap looks really dangerous! Do something about it!
Solution: Destroy the trap with a rock for the rabbit.
World's Best Hot Chocolate?
This Starite Shard unlocks Flurry
Problem: This hot chocolate tastes boring! Add some flavor to it!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'sweet' on Flurry's hot chocolate.
Watch Out For the Icy Patch!
Problem: We can't play with this icy patch here! Someone might slip!
Solution: Spawn ice skates for the snow suit kid.
Get the Ball Rolling!
Problem: I am too slow to roll down this hill!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'fast' on the snowball or click on the ball and select 'use'.
Problem: I lost my voice! Give me something to fix my throat!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'loud' on the yodeler or spawn a doctor.
Change of Scenery!
Problem: What should I take on my trip to the canyons?
Solution: Give the Arctic Native a backpack.
Problem: It looks like someone is stuck under the snow!
Solution: Pick up the foot.
Description (After picking up the foot): You pulled too hard! Give me my foot back!
Solution: Give the foot back to the zombie.
Every Time a Bell Rings!
Problem: Help me soar through the sky again!
Solution: Give the wingless angel some wings.
Festive Hound House!
Problem: Help decorate my house for the holiday season!
Solution: Place a wreath on the hound's house.
Snare a Hare!
Problem: Help me catch that rabbit!
Solution: Apply the adjective 'tasty' on the carrot for the fure trader.
Starite: Searching For Santa!
Descrpition: Something happened to Santa! Help solve the mystery!
Problem 1: Santa was sabotaged and has gone missing! Give Mrs. Clause the proper identification to access the crime scene!
- I need the authority to enter the crime scene.
- They won't let me pass without identification.
- I left my ID at home.
Solution: Give Mrs. Claus an ID.
Problem 2: It looks like the sled was tampered with! Give the officers something to dust for finger prints!
- Give us something to dust for finge prints.
- We need something to brush the dust around.
- We need a feather duster.
Solution: Give the police man some powder.
Problem 3: The finger print belongs to Jack Frost! Give the detective something to aid in the interrogation!
- Give me something to help interrogate Jack Frost.
- I need something to take notes on.
- A notepad would help me document this interrogation.
Solution: Give the detective a binder.
Final Problem: Jack Frost confessed that Santa is somewhere around here! Give the hound something that smells like Santa to help find him!
- Give me something that smells like Santa.
- Santa loves eating sweets.
- Santa probably smells like cookies.
Solution: Give the hound a Christmas hat.
Starite: Sledding to the Finish!
Description: Give each person a way to ride the slopes!
Problem 1: Each person needs something to ride down the mountain! First give the skier what he needs!
- Give me something to ride down the mountain.
- I like riding on things that work well in the snow.
- I need skis.
Solution: Give the skier a snowboard.
Problem 2: Next is the Arctic Native! Give her something from back home!
- Give me something from the arctic.
- I can ride and animal from the arctic.
- A polar bear would have no problem carrying me.
Solution: Give the Arctic Native a penguin.
Problem 3: The chef is read for his turn! Use the notepad to give him something from the kitchen!
- Give me something from the kitchen.
- I can ride on anything found in the kitchen.
- I could fit in a really big pan or pot.
Solution: Give the chef a spatula.
Problem 4: The farmer is taking some time off to enjoy these slopes! Give her something from the farm to ride!
- Give me something to ride from the farm.
- The farm has plenty of animals I can ride.
- I used to ride pigs.
Solution: Give the farmer a tractor.
Problem 5: The wizard is ready! He wants to ride something mystical!
- Give me something mystical to ride.
- I could conjure a magical creature to ride on.
- I like to ride on behemoths.
Solution: Give the wizard a dragon.
Final Problem: Even zombies need vacations! Use the notepad to create what it is hungry for!
- I eat brains.
- Brains have many uses: Thinking, eating, sledding.
Solution: Give the zombie a man.
- "¶"is a pilcrow. It is used as an indent to separate paragraphs.
- There is a dog sleeping on top of a Doghouse, This can possibly reference Peanuts, A comic strip featuring a character named Snoopy, and he sleeps on top of his doghouse.