|Ruins of Ellipsis|
After collecting 12 Starites
Ruins of Ellipsis is an ancient kingdom in a jungle. It is virtually uninhabited except for animals, scientists, and adventurers. There is 1 Starite mission and 7 Starite Shards.
Problem: This carnivorous plant may hold the cure for many diseases, but I can't get it to bloom!
Get the Starite Shard: 'Green Thumb!' first
Problem: Help! Now it hungers for something bigger! Feed the plant before it gets me!
The Ant's Throne!
Problem: Our Leader has died! Create a new leader suitable for us!
Birds Not of a Feather!
Problem: I'm so plain! Add an adjective to me so I can fit in!
Problem: Help me find the crystal bones of King Ellipsis!
Problem: Help! I can't get past these crazy darts!
Problem: Give me something to help me study these chimps!
Description: Outfit your party of brave adventurers for a legendary journey.
Problem 1: Prepare the adventures for an epic quest! Provide the warrior with a weapon!
- I need a weapon.
- I need a weapon that can slice through enemies.
- Give me a weapon used for cutting.
Problem 2: The rogue likes to stay outside of the fray! Give him a weapon that he can use from a distance!
- I like using weapons that keep me away from the enemy.
- I use weapons that shoot projectiles.
- I use the same weapons as archers.
- I need a weapon that channels my magic.
- I use a weapon that helps cast spells.
- I need the same tool as a wizard.
Final Problem: The cleric's role is to support the team! Give her something to heal the party members!
- I use magical items that heal others.
- I brew items with healing properties.
- Potions can be used to cure almost all conditions.
Solution: Give the cleric a first aid kit.