This level is also a level in Scribblenauts Remix.
- Give the archaeologist what he needs to locate the lost ziggurat!
- What tools does an explorer use?
- What do you need when you're lost?
- See what you can uncover below the ziggurat!
- Use a tool to dig.
- Dig beneath the ziggurat.
- Arrange the bones in the correct order on the tables.
- Place the head first and the foot last.
- Place the shoulder next to the foot.
- Give the archaeologist what he needs to assemble a skeleton.
- What objects attach things together?
- Give the archaeologist something sticky.
To complete this level, the player needs to assist an archaeologist in finding a lost ziggurat, located the bones inside, and assembling the skeleton.
- First, the player needs to locate the ziggurat. To do this, the player can summon any item used to locate things, such as a Map, GPS, or a Metal Detector.
- Second, the player needs to uncover what is beneath the ziggurat. They can do this by just digging up the soft terrain. This can be done with a shovel, a hoe, or even explosives since the bones are invincible.