|This page is about the series; for the video game, see here.|
Scribblenauts is a series of games made by 5th Cell. They all involve writing words down in a notepad to summon them.
- Scribblenauts (2009) - Nintendo DS
- Super Scribblenauts (2010) - Nintendo DS
- Scribblenauts Remix (2011) - Android, iOS
- Scribblenauts Unlimited (2012) - Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Android, iOS, PC for Windows
- Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure (2013), Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, PC for Windows
The very first game introduced players to the concept and had a major impact. It had no story, but the story became more apparent in future games.
The sequel to Scribblenauts. It now uses adjectives before the usual word.
Third game in the series and first not to be released on Nintendo handhelds.
The fourth game in the series as more words are introduced and the story behind Maxwell's notebook is told, It is also the first game released on a home console being released on the Wii U during the console's launch.
First to include superheroes like Batman and second to be released on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.