Scribblenauts Mega Pack is a two-game collection featuring full versions of two puzzling adventures: Scribblenauts Unlimited and Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure (along with bonus content for both games). It was released on September 18, 2018 for the Nintendo Switch, XBOX One, PC, and PS4 consoles.
Differences in Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Due to the fact that 5th Cell isn't working on the Scribblenauts franchise anymore, the 5th Cell employees and logo have been removed from the game.
- Two new levels were added to to both games, Zed Zeppelin and Land of Sweet Hyperbole in Scribblenauts Unlimited and Titans Tower and Belle Reve in Scribblenauts Unmasked.
- Some models have changed since the previous version. Like the archaeologist model, in the last version, he was looking like Indiana Jones, but in this version, the archaeologist looks like a safari hunter.
- Internet memes can no longer be spawned.
- The backpack feature is available if touch mode is toggled in options (Switch version only)
- The backpack and notebook have switched places on the UI.
- The hoverboard has a new model and the older one can be spawned by sketching a "hover skateboard".
- Rotate items in touch mode can't be rotated.
- Fidget spinner item has been added.