Scribblenauts Mega Pack is a two-game collection featuring full versions of two puzzling adventures: Scribblenauts Unlimited and Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure (along with bonus content for both games). It was released on September 18, 2018 for the Nintendo Switch, XBOX One, PC, and PS4 consoles.
Differences in Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Due to the fact that 5th Cell isn't working on the Scribblenauts franchise anymore, the 5th Cell employees and logo have been removed from the game
- Two new levels were added to to both games, Zed Zeppelin and Land of Sweet Hyperbole in Scribblenauts Unlimited and Titans Tower and Belle Reve in Scribblenauts Unmasked.
- Some models have changed since the previous version. Like the archaeologist model, in the last version, he was looking like Indiana Jones, but in this version, the archaeologist looks like a safari hunter.
- You can no longer spawn internet memes.
- The backpack feature is available if you toggle touch mode in options (Switch version only)
- For some reason, the backpack and notebook have switched places on the UI.
- Spawning a hoverboard brings in a real life hoverboard (the kind with wheels) and to make the hoverboard from previous games you need to type hover skateboard instead.
- It doesn't seem possible to rotate items using the L and R buttons.
- A fidget spinner item has been added.