Welcome to Scribblenauts Wiki!
Scribblenauts Wiki is about the Scribblenauts series that anyone can edit!
Have you seen Edison Yan's work in the Scribblenauts franchise?
Scribblenauts Mega Pack
Check out the newest installment in the series!
Check out one of the most popular games in the series!
The main character and protagonist of the Scribblenauts series!
|Superman is a superhero and a member of the Justice League. He is a spawn-able NPC in Scribblenauts Unmasked. In the game, he can Fly, Shoot Laser Vision, Shoot Frost Breath and is super strong, he will also fight Villains or any other type of bad guy. He can only be harmed when near Kryptonite, at which point he will become Glowing and take damage like other NPCs.
- 06/07/2009 - Scribblenauts Wiki is created by KingTT.
- 02/03/2010 - Walkingtalkingcactus has been promoted to bureaucrat and administrator.
- 09/02/2010 - Megatron1 adopted this wiki and has been promoted to bureaucrat and administrator.
- 09/02/2010 - Maxwell the scribblenaut has been promoted to administrator.
- 09/02/2010 - Alupe99a has been promoted to administrator.
- 11/15/2010 - Maxwell the scribblenaut has been promoted to bureaucrat.
- 12/13/2010 - Mafia Mettaur has been promoted to rollback.
- 03/12/2011 - Psychicken17 has been promoted to bureaucrat, administrator and rollback.
- 04/14/2011 - Psychicken17 has created the current graphic wordmark.
- 04/23/2011 - Drakez has been promoted to bureaucrat, administrator and rollback.
- 10/28/2011 - Scribblenauts Wiki has officially reached 1000 articles!
- 06/10/2012 - Scribblenauts Wiki has reached 1500 articles!
- 06/17/2012 - Joshduman has been promoted to bureaucrat, administrator and roll back.
- 03/03/2013 - Toastmonster has been promoted to bureaucrat, administrator and roll back.
- 07/27/2013 - CandD has been promoted to rollback as well as administrator.
- 04/07/2014 - RhythmWalker has been promoted to rollback as well as administrator.
- 22/10/2018 - HappyMasky has been promoted to administrator.
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- When you create a page, there will be instructions on what to put in to make it a well-developed page.
- For info regarding images and how to obtain, save, and crop them, contact the active administrators or check out HappyMasky's tutorial on saving images.
- All objects in Unlimited and Showdown have a page, if you find a word that doesn't have, try checking if it's a synonym by searching for similar objects, or by using the object editor technique.
- There are adjectives and DC objects that still need a page. You can check out those lists to see if you have information about the missing pages.