After collecting 1 Starites
NPCs and objects present:
- @operationleg (2x)
- @operationarm (2x)
- Surgical Table
- Black Knight
- King Arthur
- Patient (2x)
- Wheelchair (2x)
- Rescue Helicopter
This Starite Shard unlocks Kenpo
Problem: Give me something that I can use to preform surgery!
Solution: Give the surgeon an X-ray machine or scalpel,but if instead of any surgery or medical purpose items you give the surgeon a weapon,you'll earn the shard and see Kempo running away with the surgeon after him.
The Best Medicine!
Problem: Help me laugh again!
Problem: Stop the attacking heart!
Problem: I need new equipment for the hospital!
A Day at the Races!
Problem: Seeing something painted with my team colors would really motivate me to win the race!
Solution: Paint any object red or blue
What's in the Box?
Problem: I left what I was delivering to the transplant patient behind!
Problem: I forgot what I'm supposed to be delivering! Can you help me?
Solution: Give the stork a baby.
Starite: Doctors on Call!
Goal: Help the patients that are being delivered to St. Asterisk Hospital!
Problem 1: This kitten is sick as a dog! Write something to cure it!
- I'm sick as a dog. Help cure me.
- I need an animal doctor.
- I need a veterinarian.
Solution: Give the kitten some medicine or use the third hint
Problem 2: Ouch! It must be a tooth ache!
- Ouch! I have a tooth ache.
- Who can check the health of teeth?
- I need a dentist.
Problem 3: The robot is broken! Help it function again!
- Help me function again.
- Who makes robots?
- I need a roboticist.
Solution: Give the robot a battery or use the third hint
Problem 4: The book's story isn't complete! Where is the last chapter?
- My story isn't complete! Where is the last chapter?
- Who is an expert on writing?
- I need a writer.
Final Problem: It looks like something is broken under the hood!
- It looks like something is broken under my hood.
- Who would you take a broken car to?
- I need a mechanic.
Solution: Give the jalopy a new engine or use the third hint
- An asterisk is what looks like a tiny star (*) which is used to censor swears words and vulgarity.
- In the second floor of St. Asterisk, there is a poster of a human body. The player can interact with the body parts and random things will come out. This is likely a reference to the game Operation.
- The shard task with a stork is somewhat of a reference to Dumbo, but the answer is a baby, not a baby elephant.
- The Starite Shard A Day at the Races may be a reference to the Queen album and the film of the same name.