Activates certain objects.
- electrical circuit. Switches appear as puzzle elements in many levels as well, appearing in many different colors. In the Super Scribblenauts Level Editor, it is possible to make red, blue, and yellow switches that activate other objects when flipped. The Switch is a device for making, breaking, or changing the connections in an
Ways to flip a switch
There are many ways to flip switches in the Scribblenauts franchise.
- You can walk over and flip it yourself.
- You can create an Engineer and they will flip it for you.
- Attaching a Wire to a Battery and then attaching it to the switch will activate it.
- Putting a Transformer on it will also work, which means you can use stun guns, stunner, or any other item that deals electric damage.
- If a switch is underwater, explosions caused by electric items will work.
- Any Object with the adjective curious will work.
- To flip a switch, dropping a Jackhammer, Drill, or Hammer on it works as well.
- A Fountain for the City Square! - Capital City
- Experiment with Mad Science! - Inkwell High
- Open Sesame! - Dusty Brush Canyon
- The Gauntlet! - Payper N. Penitentiary
- Space Station Infiltration - Syntax Station
- In the original Scribblenauts there was no adjectives, so Blue Switch, Green Switch and Red Switch were different words.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.