Tool, Special, Noequip
Pre-Unlimited: teleports the player to a secret room.
Post-Unlimited: teleports NPCs to a random place in the map.
This object can teleport the player to four different secret levels, each having a reference. You can ride this object, as if it was a vehicle.
There is a new level that the teleporter can access. The old ones can't be accessed, however. The riding mechanic was removed, and was never implemented again in later games.
The teleporter resets the level.
Scribblenauts Unlimited and Scribblenauts Unmasked
If the player interacts with this object, it will get the transparent adjective and spawn a clone in a random place in the level.
However if you make a NPC interact with this object (by adding the curious adjective, for example), the original will self-destruct and only the clone will remain, creating the illusion of teleportation.
Same as Unlimited.
These are the accessible levels in the DS games:
|Cave||This room contains a Vampire Hunter and an Archaeologist. On the right side, there are a few mummies and a Behemoth.||Scribblenauts|
|Moon||This room takes you on to the surface of the moon. There are Aliens, Martians and a broken Space Shuttle.||Scribblenauts|
|5th Cell Office||The office contains the main staff members who created Scribblenauts who are Joe, Marius, Matt Cox, Jeremiah, Liz and Jeff. There is also a Computer, a Fridge, and a Rally Car.||Scribblenauts|
|Teleportation Room||To the center of the room, there are 3 teleporters and particle accelerators. If you attempt to destroy one of the particle accelerators, it will turn into a black hole. To the right of the room is a bacteriologist and a neuroscientist. To the left of the room are some hazmat workers who repair the laboratory. Walking to the left will summon a portal.||Super Scribblenauts|
- In Scribblenauts Unlimited, if you are wearing any of the purchased avatars, it will just create a normal Maxwell even though it will say the correct name.
- The cave room is a reference to the movie franchise Indiana Jones
- The teleportation room is a reference to Black Mesa, a fictional scientific underground base in the popular video game series Half-Life and Portal.
- The secret levels in Scribblenauts show as University T0-1 while in Super Scribblenauts, they show as SS 1-1.
- There is a way to get to the left-side of the teleportation room in Super Scribblenauts. Use a 'Rideable Dot' and simply roll under the door as it opens. There is little of interest over there, however. Although putting "Rain" above the smoking particle accelerator above, will make it explode and create another teleporter, this will only take you back to the regular world though.
- In Scribblenauts, try dragging the teleporter as soon as you teleport with the teleporter. It will create a colour loop (temporary) and sound loop glitch. If you destroy it and summon a new one will have no effect. This glitch seems to be fixed in Super Scribblenauts, as you cannot drag out objects when in use.