|The Listy Colon|
After collecting 16 Starites
The Listy Colon is a pirate ship that is probably owned by Maxwell's brother Yarrr. Some of the Starite Shards refer to the internet meme Pirates vs. Ninjas. This level has 2 Starite missions and 11 Starite Shards.
A Different Kind of Piracy!
Problem: Prevent internet piracy!
Solution: Click or tap on the laptop and press 'interact.'
Problem: I need a tool from my trade to finally settle this argument!
Problem: Give me something to hide inside so I can make my escape!
Problem: Give me something that I can craft into a peg leg!
Problem: Give me something to eat that prevents scurvy!
Need More Ammo!
This Starite Shard unlocks Yarrr
Problem: We're running out of ammo! Throw something in the cannon!
Problem: I'll never be accepted as a parrot!
Swab the Duck?
Problem: Give me something to swab the duck!
Problem: We need some pieces to play a game!
Problem: Find the treasure map and bring it to me!
Problem: This crows nest is lacking! Give me something to construct a proper nest!
Starite: The Cursed Crew!
Description: Something terrible has happened to the crew! Help break thier curse!
Problem 1: The crew has become cursed! Give each crew member something that they used to love! The warrior fo this group enjoyed medieval weapons!
- Give the warrior of our group a medieval weapon.
- The bony mate wants a sharp weapon.
- Break the curse by giving the skeleton a sword.
Problem 2: The first curse has been broken! The next crew member loved his facial hair, but now he is almost entirely bald! Give him facial hair to be proud of!
- Give our stringy haired crew member some facial hair.
- The zombified sailor needs something to warm his face.
- The zombie desires a beard.
Problem 3: Well done! Another curse was lifted! This next crew member loved his own reflection, but the curse has taken his body away! Show him what he looks like!
- Show the wispy crew member his reflection.
- The wisp wants to see itself again.
- The wisp needs a mirror.
Problem 4: Three curses down! The next crew member was the smartest of the bunch! Sadly, the curse has removed his brain! Use the notepad to educate him!
Solution: Go to the right of the ghost and give the ghoul a textbook or apply the adjective Smart.
Final Problem: The last curse rests upon the captain of the ship! Reunite him with polly!
What A Twist: Yar! Thank you, but I'm not cursed! I'm a real ghost pirate and you are on our real ghost ship! Yar har har!
Starite: Where Can I Find Some Sailors?
Description: Create a new crew for the pirate ship!
Problem 1: The slacker has inherited an empty pirate ship! Help by making people that can run the ship! Start by placing someone with sailing experience at the wheel!
- Place someone who can command the ship at the wheel.
- The captain should be someone who can lead the crew.
- An admiral might make a good leader for the ship.
Solution: Place a captain for the wheel.
Problem 2: Next we need someone to manage the treasure! Write someone who is good with money!
- Place someone who is good with money inside of the treasury.
- We could use someone who works in a bank.
- An accountant would know how to handle the money.
Solution: Place a banker in the treasury.
Problem 3: Defending the ship is a major priority! Place someone who is familiar with weapons inside the armory!
- The armory needs someone who is good with weapons.
- Members of the army know how to use weapons.
- Every knight knows how to wield a sword.
Solution: Place a warrior in the armory.
Problem 3: Sailing the high seas can really build up an appetite! Place someone who knows how to cook in the kitchen!
- The kitchen needs someone to run the oven.
- We need someone who went to culinary school.
- A top notch chef would provide great meals every day.
Solution: Place a lunch lady in the kitchen.
Problem 4: How can we has a pirate ship with an empty brig? Place a captive in the prison!
- What good is a prison if it is empty?
- Pirates usually kidnap people from the royal family.
- We need a real damsel in distress.
Solution: Place a prisoner in the brig.
Final Problem: The crew is about complete! Now place someone who can help navigate the ship in the crow's nest!
- The crow's nest needs someone to navigate.
- We need someone who can see a long distance.
- Elves have great vision, but aren't much for talking.
Solution: Put a scout in the crow's nest.
- Colons are used in ratios and to further explain information.