|The Under Line|
After collecting 1 Starites
The Under Line is a level in a subway station. The subway station's name refers to the term 'underline.' You can go to this stage by going to Capital City, Hyphen Heights, or by simply using Lily's Globe.
This Starite Shard unlocks Gorge
Problem: I'm so hungry and this machine is empty!
Solution: Give Gorge anything edible. Oddly, using adjective 'stuffed' on Gorge works too.
Teach a Beggar to Fish!
Problem: I could earn some money if I learned some skills!
Solution: Put an adjective 'adroit', 'smart' or give the beggar a book.
Caution: Wet Floors
Problem: I'd better clean up these puddles!
For My Tired Feet!
Problem: I'm tired of standing!
A Present for the Pretty Lady!
Problem: I want to buy something from the stand but I'm broke!
Starite: Street Rock!
Description: Help the street performer develop his careerer as a rockstar! Problem 1: He wants to be a rockstar! First he needs a better instrument to help him rock!
- I want to be a rockstar! First I need a better instrument to help me rock!
- I need an instrument more fitting for a rock star!
- Give me an electric guitar.
Solution: A Drumset is sufficient or use the third hint
Problem 2: This instrument is awesome, but my band would sound a lot better with additional members.
- This instrument is awesome, but my band would sound a lot better with additional members.
- Give me a backup musician.
- Give me a drummer.
Final Problem: Now this is what I call a band! What we need now is equipment to put on a real show.
- Now this is what I call a band! What we need now is equipment to put on a real show.
- What we need is something to amplify our sound.
- Give us speakers.
Solution: Give a microphone or use the third hint.
- There is a typo in the second hint for the final problem. "We need need is something to amplify our sound."
- The BGM is a remix of the first level of the original Scribblenauts game.