|Tomb of Onomatopoeia|
After collecting 30 Starites
Tomb of Onomatopoeia is a pyramid. The stage is focused on an Egyptian theme since it has a trap as well as hieroglyphics. Maxwell's brother Tiberius is encountered here. There is one full Starite mission and 7 Starite Shards.
Problem: Help me decipher these hieroglyphics!
Remove the Curse!
Solve the Starite Shard: Archaeology 101 first.
This Starite Shard unlocks Tiberius
Problem: I can almost read these hieroglyphics! Can you show me what they mean?
The Spikes are Very Sharp!
Problem: This trap is dangerous! Put something sticky in there before I lose an arm!
It Needs to Match our Curtains!
Complete "The Spikes are Very Sharp!" first.
Problem: Grave robbers have stolen our furniture! Can you give us something in the same condition as what we have?
Professional Second Guesser!
Problem: If I'm unable to correctly predict the futre, Pharaoh will have me buried alive!
Problem: I need to get home! Help me contact the mother ship!
Starite: The Making of a Mummy
Description: Help the mortician create an eternal mummy!
Problem 1: Help the mortician make a mummy! First, put someone of high stature in the sarcophatron.
- Put someone of high stature into the sarcophagus.
- Someone royal would make an excellent mummy.
- Put a king or queen in the sarcophagus.
Problem 2: Next, add something for the mummy to be wrapped in!
- Add something for the mummy to be wrapped in.
- I can use almost any kind of fabric.
- Try putting a bed sheet in the sarcophagus.
Final Problem: Finally, add a compound to use as embalming fluid!
- Add a compound to use as an embalming fluid.
- I need to use a compound that will preserve the mummy.
- Try putting formaldehyde in the sarcophagus.
- Onomatopoeia is a term for words that imitates the sound of the source that it describes. (e.g. Meow, Woof, Tick Tock, BAM!)