I used to own the Wii U version of Scribblenauts Unlimited, but it broke. I now have the PC version.
Steps on how to make a NPC idle, but with animations
Method 1 (@ Method)
- Use the @ method to copy the @.
- When applying an adjective, do "@animatesbutdoesnotmove," which prevents that NPC from moving, but it still has its animation. The animation depends on the animation it was performing when the adjective was applied. If you create an object with it, the NPC will be idle with animations.
- Example: @animatesbutdoesnotmove Purple Bunny
Method 2 (Clone Gun Method)
- Create an object with the "Idle" adjective.
- Create the Clone Gun, and equip it.
- Use the clone gun on the idle object.
- Congratulations! The clone should have animations, but will not move.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.