Help our wiki! Visit the Administrator's Board!
First and fore-most ignore the To Do list after this section. I'm lazy and forgetful and paper and save the trees!
Hey there! I'm CandD here, your resident administrator! I've been actively contributing to the wiki for almost two years now! Amazing isn't it? I've racked up a total of 5000+ edits and am sincerely dedicated to this wiki. I'm a generally laid-back kind of person, so feel free to ask me a question on my talk page. Just don't touch my userpage, I'm too lazy to fix it as well.
- Gaming stuffs like Pokemon (I'm classy), Minecraft (popular), Scribblenauts (Of course doofus), Smash Brothers (I prefer Toon Link), and the occasional Zelda title (Wind Waker, Link's Awakening, Four Swords Adventures, Majora's Mask. working on Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword)
- Editing your wikias.... makin pages.... and gibberish
- Being helpful
- Administrating: Because I have no life outside of the internet!
- Music (Piano, Harmonica)
Clean up Payper N Penitentiary of criminals and major copying format.
- Format the Maxwell's Family member's pages.
Create pages and add images to the Clothing category. Special thanks goes to Toastmonster!
- Add more Super Scribblenauts Levels.
Clean up the Fire page. Complete the Environment images and pages. Finish the Fish category Finish the Birds category
- Find the synonyms, begin massively long path of destruction.
- Clean up the Guest Objects page due to neglection and terrible writting.
- Plan some new projects for the wiki
- Make an FaQ page
TO EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS SCIRBBLENAUTS AND MINDLESS VIOLENCE:
Have you ever tried having a Gremlin-War? It's fun! First find a good spot to hide, a Invincible Wall is good. after that follow these basic steps!:
- Create your favorite weapons (no more than about six, more is a little risky.) Guns aren't allowed! Unless it's an Airgun. ( AKA hand-helds!)
- Create one gremlin for each weapon.
- Create one last gremlin and watch the fighting break loose!
- Add an bomber if you like