After collecting 40 Starites
Vowelcano is a volcano that features many interesting things like the making of Excalibur. It has 2 Starites and 11 Starite Shards that needs to be collected. Maxwell's brother Leon is encountered here.
NPCs and objects present: Teratorn, Dinosaur Egg, Nest, Lair, Leon, Workbench, Blaster, Dryad, Behemoth, Titan, Halfling, Ash, Pillar, Sword, Anvil, Blacksmith, Ooze, Excavator, Pick, Pumice, Tiki Torch, Cauldron, Fire, Cannibal, Wizard, Crusader, Cockatrice, Fire Vent, Buttress, Button, Crown.
Problem: Give me something so I can play fetch with my dog!
Dried Up Dryad!
Problem: This was a terrible vacation spot! Help me ward off dehydration!
Freeze Ray Gun!
This Starite Shard unlocks Leon
Solution: Give Leon anything cold and he will freeze everything around him including himself.
Just Throw It In!
Problem: I forgot what I was supposed to throw in this volcano!
From the Ashes!
Problem: Provide the spark of life!
Problem: Help me temper this magic sword!
Problem: Free us from the Cockatrice's petrifying gaze!
Retrieving the Crown!
Clear the Starite Shard Petrifying Stare first
Problem: My crown is lost in this volcano! Please return it to me!
Solution: The player must go to the right and grab the crown. Don't stand in the middle of the vent or Maxwell will get burned from the vent. Place an item on the button and give the crown to the Crusader.
Tastes Like Chicken!
Problem: Throw dinner inside my cauldron!
Solution: Place any living thing in the cauldron.
Problem: I struck ooze! Find a way to contain it for me!
Are You My Mama?
Problem: I need to step out, but I can't leave my egg alone!
Starite: Monster Attack!
Description (Wii U & PC): Ward off the four horsemen of the apocalypse!
Description (3DS): Protect the villagers from the advancing creatures!
Problem 1: Deter the four horsemen! Stop the disease brought on by Pestilence!
- Cure is of this disease.
- Create someone to cure us.
- We need someone who studies medicine.
- Who will help end the war?
- We need someone who opposes war.
- A protester could stop this feud.
Problem 3: The war has ceased, but Famine has depleted their food supply! Help by feeding the natives!
- We are starving.
- We our so hungry.
- Our food supply has run out, help us.
Solution: Spawn any food object for the natives.
Final Problem: Despite filling their stomachs, Death has taken them! Find a way to ward off death by bringing them back to life!
- Find a way to reverse death.
- Find a way to revive us.
- An electric shock can restart a heart.
Starite: Volcano Sacrifice!
Description: Help save the village from a volcano that's about to erupt!
Problem 1: The volcano is going to erupt! Help save the shaman's village by sacrificing objects to the volcano goddess! Write three bounties of earth to throw into the volcano!
- Sacrifice some crops to the volcano.
- Try throwing different fruits in the volcano.
- Try throwing different vegetables in the volcano, like a tomato or potato.
Problem 2: The volcano is still angry! Maybe it is unhappy with our dependency on technology! Try to appease it by writing more sacrifices.
- Sacrifice electronic devices to the volcano.
- Try thinking of small devices that fit in a pocket.
- Think of different things a computer has.
Problem 3: The volcano keeps rising! Perhaps the volcano goddess wants a monetary sacrifice! Create a donation for the volcano!
- Give the volcano a donation.
- Some places use precious stones as currency.
- Scribblenauts use the ollar as its currency.
Solution: Throw money to the volcano.
Final Problem: The offerings did not work! Now the volcano goddess has appeared and is demanding a love interest! Write a mate that she will be happy with!
- Give the goddess someone to marry.
- Try making a human that the goddess would like.
- She is not too picky, try making anyone.
Solution: Spawn any humanoid. She appears to be bisexual.