Zed Zeppelin is a poorly written article, and by so it does not meet Scribblenauts Wiki's standards because it is either a stub or the creator did not know the rest of the info. Please help out the Wiki by improving this article!
After collecting 3 Starites
Land of Sweet Hyperbole
Is There A Pilot On Board?
Problem: The pilot's disappeared! Is there anyone else who knows how to fly this thing?
Solution: Make another pilot.
The Helium Thief
Problem: My balloon was stolen!
Solution: Chase after the robber and get the balloon back by any means. Just be careful not to destroy the balloon.
Pirates of the Skies
Problem: Oh dear, sky pirates are attacking!
Solution: Kill the air pirates.
Life of the Party
Problem: We're bored of the band, isn't there some other kind of entertainment?
Solution: Spawn another kind of entertainment such as a magician or clown.
Not The Pirate's Life For Me
Problem: I hate the pirate's life. I just want to fit in with my new friends.
Solution: Add the adjective 'fashionable' to the air pirate.
I Can Fix It!
Problem: Cap'n wants the engines online ASAP, but all my tools melted in the fire.
Solution: Give the engineer a toolbox.
Engine Room Fire
Solution: Put a rain cloud over the burning engine or make a firefighter.
Problem: There are some stowaways hidden somewhere aboard. Find them!
Solution: Below the room with the two previous missions, there will be a wooden box. Open the box and the stowaways will pop out.
Poked You Back
Problem: Oops, I think I poked a hole in the balloon. Can you give me something to patch it up?
Solution: Give the tourist gum.
Problem: I just can't keep up with all these orders...
Solution: Give the waiter a fast adjective.
Never Believe Your Eyes
Problem: I swear I saw it! An extinct creature!
Solution: Make a pterodactyl (other dinosaurs might work, but this one makes sense because it can fly)
Starite: The Journey Across The Sky
Description: Help prepare for an epic expedition!
Problem 1: I'm off on the expedition of a lifetime! I'll need someone who can fund my journey.
- This whole trip is going to cost a lot of money.
- I wish I was a millionare myself, so I could do it.
- Aha! A king could do it!
Solution: Spawn a king or millionare.
Problem 2: Great! We have money. Now...does anyone know how to fly this thing?
- We need someone good, someone who can operate a lot of vehicles.
- Actually I'm really cheap so anyone who drives as a job will do.
- You know what? Hire me a valet.
Solution: Spawn a pilot or valet.
Problem 3: This is a voyage of discovery. We'll need someone who can document our journey.
- We need someone good with words, who can really capture the splendour of this world.
- Who writes with words all the time?
- Eureka! A journalist.
Solution: Spawn a journalist or author.
Problem 4: Huh, if someone gets hurt, who's going to take care of them?
- Someone with decent medical expertise for sure.
- Anyone know first aid? It's not like we need a surgeon or anything.
- A paramedic would be perfect!
Solution: Spawn a paramedic or doctor.
Problem 5: This journey is fraught with danger, and I'm not the strongest guy in the world. Who could help us protect ourselves?
- Someone with military training perhaps?
- Maybe someone who carries around a gun for their job?
- A soldier! Perfect!
Solution: Spawn a soldier.
Starite: Time Travelling Monster Hunt
Description: Save the future by protecting the past from the future!
Problem 1: We've tracked a monster back to this time, but we lost all of our equipment. First, we need something to help track the monster.
- The monster must have left some sort of trail...
- It's probably invisible to the naked eye, maybe some technology can help?
- A mobile phone should be able to help us track it down.
Solution: Spawn a mobile phone or magnifying glass.
Problem 2: Aha! A trail! Let's follow it to see where it leads.
- Looks like it's going to the left there.
- Is it going through the metal door? I wonder where that leads.
- The trail stops below us! Let's head down there to check it out.
Solution: Follow the trail and go through the door.
Problem 3: The trail ends here, the monster must be close. Quick, let's lure it out with its favourite food.
- I know it likes to eat advanced forms of technology, do you have anything like that in your time?
- Something with electricity running through it.
- I remember! Try using a computer to lure it out.
Solution: Use a computer or other electronic.
Problem 4: The monster cometh. Help us prepare to fight the beast.
- I would make some weapons to help in the upcoming battle.
- It's here! Fight!
Solution: Spawn a rocket launcher or other weapon.
Problem 5: It's here! Fight!
( I had to quickly defeat it so I didn't manage to get the hints. If anybody knows what they are please fill them in. You can use a death ray to kill the monster.)